All about the NBC TV series Heroes, as well as related comics topics.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Go Tony! It's Your Birthday!

I got a couple of good birthday presents today. First, I'm plugged on The 9th podcast. Thanks, Joe, Miranda and Laura! If you're popping by from their link, thanks for coming by. Hope there's a lot of good stuff for you to enjoy (which is something I look forward to when I check out a blog I just heard about). Here's where you find the "Nowhere to Hide" review Laura talked about, plus the links she said I mentioned are here. Or if you want to see everything click here
And tonight is "Homecoming"! Kathy's going to stay up to watch it with me tonight. I wish y'all could watch it with me. I got into, and enjoyed watching Hill Street Blues in college with my buddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home