All about the NBC TV series Heroes, as well as related comics topics.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Seven Minutes to Midnight Speculation

I thought I was venturing into territories that the podcasts put at the end so people that don't want spoiled can stop listening, I'm going to put it in this post. It has to do a lot with Hiro and the Entertainment Weekly cover story last week, so proceed at your own discretion...
As I said, I liked Hiro's new girlfriend (well, if she ain't, she should be) Hiro needs to save her, dammit, but I wonder if the fact he wasn't back at the count of 5 as he promised Ando is because he is spending as much time with her as he can before ultimately failing. The November 27th episode is called "Six Months Ago" and the EW article mentioned he becomes a busboy at the diner, and there's a gesture that involves "a book, some flowers and a gesture so elaborate that it requires him to muster his signature expression".... Perhaps this incident is another crucible to forge the hero he ultimately becomes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so wrong to see her get offed by Sylar after we just met her. She's an incredibly friendly and likable character. She and Hiro are so cute together!

I hope Hiro convinced Charlie (I think that's her name) to not go to work that day. Maybe Hiro and Charlie slept in at her place! I can't explain why the cops are still there if Charlie isn't still dead, though.

10:16 AM

 
Blogger Tony Collett said...

Yeah, I know what you mean about catching details about the show for writing about it online later. There's so much time paradox involved that my head started hurting the minute I started thinking about it yesterday. One thing I thought of while writing this reply is what if Hiro decided to come in with the girl (I better find out her character's name. Lessee, IMDB is no help, big surprise. Google points to a TV Guide page says it's Charlie. Hey, you got it right) into the diner instead of popping in, and got delayed? You know how it is when you're with your woman ^_^. Another thought that popped into my head was what if he had the little beard thing when he shows up, spending 6 months with Charlie, (like Bill and Ted looked like ZZ Top after going away for 18 months at the end of Bogus Journey), but I'm not ready for it yet.

3:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home