All about the NBC TV series Heroes, as well as related comics topics.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Heroes Gossip

From Michael Ausiello's TV Guide column: "Eenie, meenie, minieā€¦ Heroes! If other huge TV hits have taught us anything, it's that great success begets huge ego clashes. So it should come as no surprise that on-screen tensions within one of Heroes' main couples have spilled over into real life. According to multiple unnamed sources who asked not to be identified for fear of having their brains devoured, the female half of this twosome cannot stand to be in the same room as her leading man, let alone make out with him. Coincidentally (or perhaps not), these two have shared only a handful of scenes together in recent weeks. Send me your guesses, and I promise I won't confirm it if you're correct! (I like my brain without teeth marks, too.)"
Let the speculation begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home